Friday, March 04, 2005

Size WHAT??

Dear Bill Levkoff,

I will be wearing one of your lovely dresses at the wedding of a dear friend in October. We're all really excited about the wedding, the lovely dress and all the fun we'll have on the big day.

We're also really excited about the currently gestating baby that will be lucky enough to attend his/her first wedding so soon after being born. Which leads me to my question- please explain to me how it happens that I can walk around right now in normal, size 12 pants when I'm 13 weeks into my pregnancy, and still measure for a size 20 dress?

Did you know that I was a size 10 before I got pregnant? Did you know that there were a few days in November and December that I fit into a size 8? Did you? DID YOU???

I think that you and your willy-nilly size chart need to kiss my ass.

I'll send you a picture of the lovely, matching sling I intend to make for my baby out of the excess dress material. Maybe there is a niche market, there.

No love,

KU

1 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Mit said...

I hope you aren't saying this out loud. Your baby is going to be born with Tourette's....

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home