Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Get Right Back On

Isn't that what you're supposed to do when you fall off the bicycle?

Right. So, a month (ish) later, we find our heroine avoiding her blog at all costs. Some of us puked, some of us turned forty, some of us got our first haircut ever, all while we were on radio silence. Some of us get freaking cuter and cuter by the millisecond.

The puking did me a huge favor in the weight loss department. Thanks, stomach flu! Will I always get Johnny's stomach flu? This seems to have been the season of stomach flu. Last year was the season of bronchial issues, and now stomach flu. Does that make stomach flu the new black?

Can you break a $50? Can you help me decide if Robert Blake was innocent? Does Mittens have free will? Oh, just watch it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Is it clear yet that I'm feeling a little rusty?

When I'm feeling really happy, really satisfied with life and the direction it has taken, this is what happens. Who wants to hear about how great I think everything is? I'm sure that soon enough, I'll be back to bitching. For now, I'm at a totally exhilarated, supremely content loss for words.



Hooray for fixed cameras!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

Well thank you! I was having serious BG withdrawals. I'm glad to hear you're so happy. Enjoy it!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me how to check for a hernia? Can you tell me how to log on as a google blogger? Uncle Tim says welcome back, I really like these posts.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute baby! Love his smile. :)

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie pie! And, welcome back! :D
-Claire

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home