Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Like a Merry-Go-Round

The good weather really affects my blogging.

That, or I have admitted I have zero to write about that isn't being written about and better elsewhere, so I'm off to try my hand at professional water skiing.

We are having a great summer. See?
T is on vacation this week so there have been trips to a nearby Pirate park, playing in the pool in the backyard, and just general merriment. It is still early enough in the season to be in love with my garden, rather than cursing the fact that it doesn't have a self-water feature. It looks pretty this year, too.
My neighbor and I have grand plans to go all perennials next year, in an effort to stop generating the waste that comes with overuse of annuals. We also plot and plan for rain barrels and pest-free compost systems, when we aren't solidifying our 4 easy steps to world peace. (That is code for drunk and playing bocce in the dark, just to be clear).
I am not pregnant. I was a little sad to discover that today. I would like for Johnny to have a sibling, and babies are looking extra delicious to me lately. With so much to be happy about, the sadness was brief, but still. It is nice to finally, finally, finally know that I would like another child. It is also nice to know that I'm peaceful about whatever WILL happen.

10 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

The face? On the train? He is either re-designing the engine in his mind or trying to figure out how he can drive the thing. He is gorgeous, your whole family is. And I've got a little bit of garden envy going on here....

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness sake you have a cute kid! He makes me swoon! I'm so looking foward to playing trains with him. Okay, and a PIRATE park!?!? Jude need to get himself there!

I'm going to do math now... two weeks from today... how about you concieve when you come to visit? MI is a fertile state, ya know? Sound good?

Hugs!
Claire

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who's the guy????
Because Kels husband will not be making the trip.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, either she'll have to bring a cooler with her (heart transplant style) or she'll have to be home by Friday!
- Claire

7:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Dear internet,

Welcome to my conception efforts. Enjoy your stay.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((T))))


Signed -

The Real Anonymous

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jason Karas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above comment was actually me, but I was signed in under Jason. Then, I realized it looked like Jason was coming onto K, so I deleted it because frankly... T could take Jason any day of the week!

Anyway, all I'm saying is this -- Kel! I'm soooo excited to see you soon!!!! And, I'll help you defrost your cooler contents if you need me to. ;)

-Claire

8:51 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Anonymous no longer!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, darn it. I wish I could have read the original post, Claire. It sounds like you guys are going to have a fun (albeit weird in a former sorority sister ala Rachel and Winona Ryder's guest appearance on Friends sort of way) weekend.

Still - The Real Anonymous

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home