Friday, May 09, 2008

Ringing Endorsements

Right. So, one month later finds our hero without his cast. He's running around like nothing ever happened, much like he did while the cast was on, really.

I don't know if I would have posted tonight without having the FUNNIEST VIDEO ever to share. I'm not feeling super bloggy lately. Perhaps it's the (mostly) nice weather, or that I am working part time now, and keeping up with the hip kids is so time consuming. I constantly need to sharpen my text-to-english translations, and listen to the intricate details of what happened at the club last night and why. It sounds like I am making fun of them. I am, but only a little, because they deserve it. I truly enjoy working with them though.

We haven't figured out how to manage my time away from the house yet. It seems like we don't have enough time together or enough time to keep the laundry done. I also haven't figured out how to stop adding to our laundry woes by not buying new things with my awesome! discount! Hint: It's not that awesome when it's been abused to the max. I've chalked it up to a steep learning curve, and have resolved to stopityoubigidiot. By you I mean me, of course. There is a lingering disappointment that I remain enamoured of all things material. And that the learning curve has to always be this steep. A fall from that high can kill you, you know?

Good thing that we have plenty of levity: Here is my beautiful, amazing, wonderful and hilarious Rowan. She's making her godmother REAL PROUD.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am commenting to comment that none of the regular commenters are commenting on the cuteness of these 2 kids...

Cute!!!

happy mother's day to everyone!
Sewer Rat

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to worry the commenters likely think Kelly stopped posting :)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a month-long hiatus you do NOT disappoint! What a fabulous post! That is sooo hilarious!!!!!
- Claire

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

We regular commenters moved on to blogs that, uh, blog. Not blogs that have the same old cute kid posts.
But clearly things have changed! Boy are these kids cute! I don't know Rowan at all but boy would I like to! And JJ is so funny, trying to get some laughs himself. Thanks for the smile.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Gabi said...

Rowan's cute, even if I don't agree with her politics.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hey, you gonna leave this up til the election??? We miss you!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

hey kelly its jillian i have my own blog and i think that it was a great idea to put rowan on the blog!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home