Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh My, Oh My, Oh Valentine!

I am exhausted.

There were so many things I wanted to do for Valentine's Day. I made my BFF Jessica's cards, I made crayon hearts, decoupaged cards with cute pictures, made truffles and put them in cute little boxes, made jars full of Hershey kisses, with pretty bows and paper lids. Then, I decided to make the photo lines that I found here.

Whew! I think everything turned out nicely, EXCEPT that all the stuff I put on Jessica's cute cards fell off in the mail. Don't worry, I have since invested in a glue gun.

I stupidly didn't take pictures of all the cute stuff I did. I only took this one:

Love.

Happy Valentine's Day! I'd write more about my misadventures in making things, but my Valentine is impatiently waiting to start "Lost." I shouldn't keep him waiting.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats right woman, and don't forget to bring me a beer!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Beautiful Valentine's stuff! I have to ask though, in your Flickr stream, what in the H-E-double hockeysticks are you vacuuming?? I have enough trouble vacuuming the floors over at my house, never mind the wall/ceiling or whatever you're aiming at. Whoa!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It's kind of cobwebby up there. Maybe we have more dirt than the average bear?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I doubt it. I have the dirt, I just don't take the time to vacuum it..

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy V-day! My card came through unscathed - it was adorable!

Thanks :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

How creative of you! And I have to say, I'm with Nancy, forget the dirt on top of you (and whatever else is there...). Or at least, hide your cleaning of it, so I don't feel so inadequate.....

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home