Thursday, December 28, 2006

Comfort and Joy

See you later, Christmas! Don't let the door hit you on the ass! Do I say that every year? Why yes, I think I do.

It was fine, really. I'm just bitchy like that. We made it through Christmas Eve without incident, and Christmas Day was really nice and mellow. Johnny raked in the loot, and we are still packing up old toys to donate and making room for the new.

Here he is on Christmas morning, making Elmo laugh and shake for the 10,000th time.

Here he is on Christmas night, shooting the rock with his dad. Really though, he would put the ball right up to the rim and wait for us to clap and cheer before dunking on it. Hambone. He wore pajamas all day, I think. Lucky duck.

Now we are gearing up for New Year's. T had himself some lithotripsy this morning, and Johnny has himself a teensy fever tonight. I have a big fat case of the crabbies. Hopefully, Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway will talk me out of it later. It's shaping up to be a happy FREAKING new year, regardless.

Holidays love me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

The basketball picture is very Air-Jordanesque. Hilarious! How shocking to have someone in this family be a hambone. I mean, really! Where do you suppose he gets it? From T's side?
Speaking of T, hope his kidneys are feeling better. That sucks. I offered to not work Thursday so Johnny and I could hang out, but Grams and Chrissy had already snagged him. Hope he's feeling better. And you, too! Bah, humbug I say.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home