Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thirty Rocks

Last week, Alec Baldwin called me.

Twice.

Thank you, whoever made that happen (though I'm pretty sure it was G, I won't force her to 'fess up.)

I will watch your new show, Mr. Baldwin. I have been watching. I'm totally smitten. I do have great breasts, especially since my new miracle bra arrived a few weeks ago. Pay no attention to the subtle bruising up and down my ribcage, my nipples are pointing up, which is all that matters, right? Thanks for noticing, either way!

I think that I'm getting a sinus infection for Christmas, which is awesome. Johnny seems okay so far, but has been really digging in his ears and frothing at the nose for a few days now. To add to the misery, I have my period. AGAIN. My new Keeper arrived, and though I have been looking forward to using it, it uh, hurts. I will continue to do my part for the planet and our plumbing, but my goodness- I feel like my OB forgot her speculum in there or something.

I don't want to complain about Christmas anymore, but I'd like to note that I'm just not feeling it. I'm excited to see how Johnny will react to presents and merriment, but that is IT. I've vowed to not even try to put him to bed on Christmas eve, I will instead drink a glass of wine around his bedtime, and let him fall asleep wherever he lands. Boyfriend does not like to miss a party, and we have a big party here that night. Wish me luck, as I am a lover of routine and rhythm.

Tomorrow is our final Toddler Time class for the Fall session. I've signed us up for the Winter/Spring session, along with a Tot Rock(!) class that meets on Monday. Anything to get me out of open gym, right?

Okay, I'm off to listen to my Alec Baldwin messages for the 1,000th time. He is so into me.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only had Alec call you once ;)

And tonight when I was checking your blog, Sam saw the pic of J and said "Johnny! I LOVE Johnny". And I said, "and look, he's wearing a blackhawk jersey" and Sam said, "I LOVE the blackhawks!"

I really do think you have great breasts :)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, oh my gosh! I can NOT believe you bought a KEEPER!!!!

Myself, I lean more towards the mama cloth...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Awww, Sammy is the sweetest guy.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home