Monday, July 30, 2007

Hairte Couture

Good RIDDANCE, hair.

We've gone from this:

to THIS:

And let me tell you, THIS is magically delicious. I love ponytails but not on my fat head. So, now there is no temptation to try again with the ever elusive ponytail because there is not enough hair and that is good. GOOD! It takes approximately 9 minutes from soaking wet to dry and sleek, with the help of my new flat iron that I would tongue kiss if I wasn't such a wuss about electrocution. I have officially broken up with all Chi products and directed my allegiance toward Sedu. Thanks for the great hair, Sedu!

The next time I try to grow out my stupid hair, slap me hard.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While your hair in the second pic looks tres chic, I actually think it looks really pretty in the first one as well. You and John are both adorable!

Love you,

The Real Anonymous

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it's Mom the techno savvy . Who is that cute little boy with you and where is his hair??? You had no hair until you were almost 3 so enjoy your hair now. It looks good both ways.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi from the Northwoods, Kel! I heard your hair looked great, and it does. It looked great before, too. Give the boys a kiss from me.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Wooo! I love the new hair! Way cute!!!!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle mit says it looks great either way, and don't be shy with the Blog posts...

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home