Friday, March 25, 2005

16 Week Appointment

I barely made it through the week.

It is weird, how I can roll merrily along without a worry for the longest time, and then be thrown under the bus of doom without warning. I was feeling great until about Tuesday, when anxiety and fear took over all rational thought processes for the rest of the week. It's been a looooooonnnng week. Just ask T.

So when I saw the baby moving around, trying to suck its thumb, and being totally adorable (and being alive, that was the biggie,) I think I exhaled for the first time in 4 days. T probably bit his tongue right off trying not to say he told me so, and it was a perfect, wonderful appointment.

For the first time since conception, I have no restrictions. I can walk on my treadmill, do yoga, and lift light weights. I'm really looking forward to the reintroduction of physical activity and other indoor sports for the first time in four months if you know what I'm sayin'.

Hee. My brother Matt is probably blushing right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home