Friday, May 05, 2006

Caught in the Act

Told you! I have to say, this is one of my favorite milestones so far. He loves to sit up and play with toys for a long time, like, 20 minutes in a row. That? Is awesome.

And here is where he makes a liar out of me. I always tell S how freaking cute he is right after a nap. I usually find him doing his half push-ups in the crib, smiling hugely when he sees me at the door. I always tell her that I should have a camera, so the whole world can see how cute that smile looks from between the bars of his crib. So she told me to get a picture of it, duh. Right. Here is how I found him after yesterday's nap. Totally happy, and not at all how I described.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!! It's obvious how happy he is :)

Keep up the great work!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home