Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Date Appropriate Behavior

Oh my GOD DAMIEN.

It is only 8:31 in the morning and we are already having a day. Johnny has done a face plant on the floor twice, ruined two perfectly lovely diapers and sets of pajamas, and has not stopped expressing his DISPLEASURE with the world in general since about 5:00 a.m.

Awesome.

Maybe there really is another one of those elusive teeth about to come in, or maybe Johnny just won't rest until we see this. I kind of hope it is the tooth, really. I don't like Julia Stiles. Johnny wouldn't like her either, but wait- HE DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING TODAY, ALL IS WOE, GEEZ.

He did have a really funny moment before I put him down for his morning nap. We finally got a video camera, and I've been recording on and off since we woke up. (Great day to record for posterity, let me tell you.) Well, I figured out how to play the recording back and watch on the little monitor guy, and Johnny thought it was hilarious and amazing by turns to hear and see his ownself. Maybe we'll just spend our day watching him on playback, to avoid any further crabbing.

Wish us luck with that.

Here is the most recent set of cuteness:




Looking at those, it must be easy to think I'm a liar, and that all the kid ever does is smile. Hmm, it MUST be the date!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!!!! What kind of camera did you get? Are you going to post videos, now? Pretty please!!!!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Uncle Mit said...

I'm glad he is always in a good mood when we see him..... Hope he gets his next tooth soon, so he can enjoy the great weather.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Uncle Mit said...

I'm glad he is always in a good mood when we see him..... Hope he gets his next tooth soon, so he can enjoy the great weather.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Is it bad that I want to devour his Chub Arm with perhaps some melted butter?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home