Thursday, August 16, 2007

Shocking Photographic Evidence

The following pictures were all taken on August 16th:


2005



2006



2007
Clearly, I'm feeling a little schmoopy about the kid's 2nd birthday. It just flies by. I don't want to forget a thing. Except for this morning when I was poop-smeared up to my elbow- that can fade with the passing years, I suppose. Everything else? Please let me remember!
The last picture is Johnny's new favorite thing- his "peynano" he can rock your socks off! I like to call him Elton Johnny, but his father prefers Johnny Lee Lewis. Either way, there is a whole lot of shakin' goin' on at Casa A. Strep be damned!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I think the peynano picture is my all-time favorite. Rock on!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!!

Wow, Happy Birthday, Big Guy!

Much love,
Claire

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he could be any cuter! What a fun kid :)

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home