Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

It only took me one hundred years to remember how to upload the video that I was never going to get tired of posting.

It may take me a few days to get back into the swing of things blog-wise, but I have resolved to bore the internet on a more regular basis this year. I think it helps me get over my damn self in a more expedient manner. If December is any judge, I need to work on the whole expeditious thing. It got pretty ugly around here this last week. We're working on it.

Here's Mr. Personality. He doesn't bore the internet. He also may dance like Mary Katharine Gallagher, but we love him anyway!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabi said...

Well, that's a very cute little boy who inhereited his mama's gift for performing...

What a ham!

We love you all, here's to 2008!

Love,

Mary and her family

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is SOOOO funny! Okay, and he's already excelling at theatrical exercises! Should we be expecting as Oscar to appear on your page in a few years?

Love you lots!

Bliss & Blessings for 2008!

Claire

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home