Monday, October 29, 2007

Whine With my Cheese

T has shoulder surgery tomorrow. So that like, sucks.


Everything is sort of sucking today, really. I'm hyper hormonal, Johnny is flirting with a cold and if the wind blows a certain direction while the barometer rises or falls my feelings get hurt. I realized last week after having spent too many dollars on needless things while simultaneously eating everything in sight, that I'm just pretending my heart isn't broken by the recent turn of events.


You should see me, I've been the BIGGEST trooper in the world. I've smiled, laughed, avoided talking about it, and assured many that everything is good. And I want to smile and laugh, but I need to stop avoiding the subject and be honest. ALMOST everything is good. But what happened stinks, the section of my heart devoted to this baby that wasn't is broken, and I need some time to deal.


I am annoyed that there has been a deal-delay, if you will. I've just been so bummed out for not keeping it all together. It seems to imply that what I have isn't enough since my heart feels less than whole. We all know that is certainly not the case. So I just have to remind myself that this is temporary. I feel sad now, but I won't forever.


(I won't whine about this forever, either. Promise).


Who wouldn't want a package from this UPS man?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I love you. I had a feeling not enough time had passed to make this tragedy equal comedy. I'm sorry.

The Real Anonymous

PS - That is one mighty cute UPS guy!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't want a package from the other UPS guy either??

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think his package has already been delivered ;)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Okay I'm not making ANY Ups guy comments, those have all been taken care of...ahem...
Kelly we love you, and we know that you know you have so many blessings. But that loss still does need to be mourned.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

K-

I really can't improve on Nancy's message, but want you to know we're thinking of you way over here. And it's clear that you love both your UPS guys, and really, who doesn't?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

K-

Let us know how T is doing after his surgery....Hope you are all recovering well.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!

Sending you love, Kel. ((((hugs))))

-Claire

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home