Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bon Voy(I'm Going To Prematurely)age!

We're just about ready for the big trip.

I've got three bags: one for our clothes, one for baby gear and toiletries and finally the diaper bag. I haven't tested out the wear-the-baby-wheel-the-luggage-in-the-stroller theory yet, but I'm hopeful that I'll have a chance to try it tonight. My aim is to avoid checking any baggage. John picked last night and most of this morning to protest sleep again, so I'm running around taking care of things while he's calm-ish.

I just can't wait to get there, and be in the sun. It won't be hot or anything, but the sun!

Speaking of sun, I got a new hat for Mr. Squinty. What is cuter than a baby in a hat?


A baby in a hat with a shamrock on it. AWESOME.



Hearts will break all over Florida, I tell you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! Have fun!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah!!! your baby is waaaaay cuter than my baby!!!! that last pic is to die for!!!!
- claire

12:12 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Have a GREAT time!! Take tons of pictures, laugh a lot, enjoy the sunshine!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home