Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Progress Report

Amazingly, I've actually been sticking to the weight loss thing. I've lost 18.5 pounds so far, and have half an Olsen twin to go before I reach goal. I feel great- I can squeeze into some old pre-pregnancy stuff, I have more energy, and I'm not starving.

Yay.

Amazingly, Johnny actually ate some carrots last night without spitting them all over himself. I am SO OVER this weird food phase we are going through. Awfully, I think he is really ready to cut out his morning nap- he's up there now, talking to his ceiling fan. It sounds like they agree that the morning nap is like, totally overrated. Thing is, THE MAMA doesn't agree. I am totally in love with the morning nap. When else to shower and guzzle coffee?

I never did talk about the wedding or the pregnancy scare, did I? Well, T and I stood up in his cousin's wedding a few weeks ago now, and the week leading up to the big day I thought I was pregnant. I wasn't. Where I was expecting wild relief and elation, there was confusion and a teeny bit of sadness. WEIRD.



Johnny and I advertise a thing we have in common- we both love his dad.

OMIGOD, CUTE.

LIKE, SO CUTE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Kel,
The 18.5 pounds really shows (or is it "really DOESN'T show?" Huh?) I love the pic of Johnny throwing pieces of the fridge farm under the gate and down the stairs. It's a physics lesson, I tell ya. Try to remember that when you're stepping on those pieces barefoot or picking them up for the eleventy billionth time. And don't let Johnny talk to his cousin Jon about morning naps. Too much to do to waste time napping! I'm sure now he'd like to go back and have a do-over.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home