Friday, August 04, 2006

To-Do List



  1. Bachelorette Party- today at 3pm
  2. Bridal Shower- Sunday, 11am
  3. Rehearsal Dinner- Wednesday, coughpm. (Help! I forget what time!)
  4. Wedding- Friday, 3pm
  5. Breakfast with revelers- Saturday, 9am
  6. GET READY FOR HUGE PARTY
  7. John's Birthday Party- Sunday, 2pm

After his party, we switch gears, and get ready for the next wedding, on September 9.

Whoa. Whoa.

Meanwhile here is John's list:

  1. Check out VCR
  2. Poop
  3. Climb stairs
  4. Check out garbage can
  5. Grow more teeth
  6. Hit everything in the house with a block
  7. Be really, stinking cute

T is on vacation this week, so I'm hoping we can sneak in a date on Monday or Tuesday- but I suspect we are both going to be crazily consumed with all we have to do to get the house and yard ready for the party. That means he will stress out about the way the garage and the gardens look, and I'll freak out that I've missed some cobweb, somewhere. I think this week may be a big ol' blur when it's all over. A big ol' fun blur, but still.


When I was taking these two pictures, he kept saying "no, no... no." As in: "I realize I'm not technically supposed to play with the TV/DVD/VCR, mama. I'm still going to do it, though. Can we agree to disagree?"

Sure we can, Johnny. No problem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Psssst - Kel- 5 pm at "St. Cleotus" as we fondly call it. Dinner following at Ballydoyle in Downtown Downers Grove Feel free to bring Mr. No.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Ps. - a husband that stresses out about CLEANING BEFORE HAVING PEOPLE OVER??? Hang on to that one. My boys think if the dog didn't poop in the living room we're all good to go. "Relax, Mom" or "Relax, Nan" they'll say, as giant rats make room on the couch for them to lay down.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home