Thursday, September 15, 2005

Like a Bible Verse. Possibly About the Apocalypse.



John got this great shirt from his Uncle Matt and Aunt Cortney, see?


Let me show you what the back says:

Sort of biblical, no? Well, ironically, it has been all FIRE AND BRIMSTONE up in here, lately. The boy is just PISSED. He's pissed A LOT. I'm watching those commercials for The Exorcism of Emily Rose warily, and hoping that this is just the beginnings of the six week peak that I keep hearing about. If John's face melts like Emily's, I'll let you know.

Fortunately, there are still some really calm/fun moments during the day.
Here's my boy in an outfit that makes him look like a Chipster. Just pretend that pacifier is a hackey sack, and we're ready to go. This late afternoon cuteness is keeping me sane, and preventing my own face from melting. My heart? Well that melts about every other second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home