Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bah Humbugs

If you are like me, and having a hard time getting into the swing of holiday things, just look at this and tell me it doesn't make you want to DIE FROM CHRISTMAS LOVE AND JOY.

The kid loves his Uncle Tim. Looooooooves him. So, I am very grateful that Uncle Tim shows up weekly to turn Johnny into the sweetest, quietest boy in the world. They talk and laugh, and fall asleep on each other. I get to check email, or shower, or make dinnner. I don't even mind that we sometimes have to watch stupid George Lopez, because hey! Johnny does not fuss for Uncle Tim! George Lopez is THE GREATEST SHOW EVER BECAUSE AT LEAST IT IS QUIET.

Then I make Uncle Tim watch Veronica Mars with me, and he complains that his ovaries hurt, but I think he secretly loves it.

So anyway. Christmas. The only thing good about it so far is this picture. It's early yet though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Great picture. Too bad there's no sound so we can hear the snoring. (I was THERE, Tim, yes there was snoring!!) Another kid in the family who just loves Uncle Mit. It's now unanimous!! Or however you spell it.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hah! Tony! That's right, they KNEW the Sox would win by a million runs so they dozed off...

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home