Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Full Monty

So, tonight I am thinking all of these things:

  1. Boy, that Laura is a bitch. I mean, seriously. She gets enough camera time now, did she really have to go looking for more tonight? I liked her better when Jack Nicholson played her in Batman.
  2. How come no one puts pot in my Burger King? Would it cost more points that way?
  3. Speaking of points, GET ON TRACK, SELF. I don't need to stall out at 20 pounds. There are plenty more pounds to go.
  4. Dear Celexa, I hate you.
  5. Dear psychiatrist, you said it would take a week to adjust to my new dosage. Did you forget to mention how HARD that adjustment would feel? Good lord. I don't know what the hell I'm doing the last few days.
  6. I had to go to a psychiatrist. Yikes, that was hard to do. I feel crazier somehow for having done it.
  7. Everyone should go read this book. It is lovely.

It is a melancholy evening. Cold and windy, and I'm home alone. I think winter is starting. Johnny and I are glad that we have story time to go to tomorrow morning, as it was a really boring day for us. After just two days, we already miss the sun. We should have made plans to go to Florida with my parents next week.

But we're okay. Despite cold, melancholy and clouds- we're okay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - check those last minute airfares...you only need one ;) You may be pleasantly surprised....

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, where you going, babygoing?

Just adding a ((((hug)))) if you need one!

I think you're so cool!

- Claire

8:53 AM  
Blogger Uncle Mit said...

I agree with T. Its not easy but glad you are doing it. I am fortunate in that I can battle SAD with Encore meatball sandwiches and trips to the park, both with great relatives.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home