Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Weekend in the Suburbs

Saturday morning, after Johnny and I braved the farmer's market with my folks, we picked up T and headed to Fall Fest to look at the pumpkins.


First Johnny had a little splendour in the grass.
Then he writhed around, dying to be put down so he could continue bashing his block against the pumpkins while we tried to take a nice family photo.

Clearly, his evil plan worked.



Sunday morning, my boys kindly let me sleep in. They weren't missing me or anything, as is evident by the joyous gleam in the kid's eye.


Here, we get a glimpse of the joyous gleam in his tonsils, too. Lucky us!

This is not a picture from the weekend, but earlier in the week. Do you know that I have gone a whole year liking only ONE picture of my son and I? Well, now there are two.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly - you look AMAZING! and little Johnnie isn't too shabby ;)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home